[AG-TECH] Rat and MBUS problems

Lassi Ylikojola lapeyl at uwasa.fi
Thu May 24 04:21:01 CDT 2007

Hi !

I used to have this problem with rat 4.2.22 on fedora 6 64-bit em64t
with m-audio 2496 / ice1712 card.

The way i 'fixed' it was I installed old soundblaster card on the same
machine and even if it was not default the mixer would start to work
on m-audio.

Anyway never rat from SUMOVER and alsa 1.0.14-0.1.rc1 works for me.

You have to remove the -S option lines from AudioService.py to use
SUMOVER rat.

Lassi