[AG-TECH] Tabletop-Room mic with integrated echo canceling

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Wed May 23 09:24:34 CDT 2007

	AccuMicPCs are great :) .. I've used them in a number of tabletop mic
applications where there's just one microphone. They work well for round
tables (where people are roughly equidistant from it). The 'PC' version
does indeed come with cabling to connect direct to a PC, i.e. 3.5mm jack.
	The only problem is I've seen is if I am working and not directly
speaking at the mic, it might not pick up as well but that's the same
for about any microphone, you have to have the coverage for the area you
want to serve. For most conference table environments they work quite well.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics