[AG-TECH] AG Demo before 12 noon EDT Wed from RIT in ANL Lobby

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Tue May 22 21:53:01 CDT 2007

Hi,

We'll be doing an AG demo for internal faculty and deans before noon EDT
in the ANL Lobby. Please drop by before noon if you can.

If you can send a DVTS stream via ExtendedVideoService, that would
be great, too.

Thanks,

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-355-1603
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Http:  www.rit.edu/~gskpop