[AG-TECH] relationship in "NetworkServicesDesign.doc"

Thomas Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Sun May 20 00:12:00 CDT 2007

A few things here:

- this document refers primarily to AG2.

- If I understand you correctly, I think you are right that the
association relationship is represented incorrectly. The
NetworkServicesManager will not create the AGNetworkService, but rather
associate with one that is created by some other means.

- ClientPreferencesUI was just a concept at the time this document was
written. It has been implemented for AG3, and exists in the Python
module PreferencesUI.py.

Good questions. If you have others, let us know.

Tom