[AG-TECH] Argonne lobby chat UP

Eric Olson eolson at mcs.anl.gov
Thu May 10 12:47:39 CDT 2007

The jabber chat should be working normally now.

For those interested in the likely cause:
Temporary jabber accounts are created by the VenueClients, but are not
yet reused or removed.  It looks like such a large number of accounts
caused a problem for jabberd that was easily fixed by removing the
temporary accounts.  We're working on a more permanent fix for this.

Eric