[AG-TECH] Bridge List Information

Beobkyun Kim trugens at gmail.com
Thu May 3 05:17:43 CDT 2007

Hi.

I've installed AGTK3 few days ago.
And I found that there are only 10 bridges in Bridge List from menu.
I have my own bridge server for AGTK3. But, I can't use it.

Can I use my own bridge server ?

To solve this problem, I've tried to investigate the source of AGTK3.

Firstly, I've changed the maximum number of bridges to be listed to 20 and
30 in "VenueClient.py" at
"%PYTHONHOME%\Lib\site-packages\AccessGrid3\AccessGrid\".
But, my bridge server was not shown.

So, I chose another approach to solve it.
I found that bridge information is described by the class
"BridgeDescription".
I have all other information of "BridgeDescription" except "guid".
What "guid" means ? Its value was very complex like
"cb1bddf74e1d6e1beb7130c70b32794f".

How can I get this value for my bridge server ?
Can I make my bridge server work fine with this value ?

Beob Kyun KIm, KISTI