[AG-TECH] Audio trouble at AG2.4

Andrew Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Tue May 1 01:28:19 CDT 2007

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Hi,

The realtek HD card doesn' t work with AGTk yet (nor do any HD audio cards). The only solution to this is to buy an external USB sound card; the advantage to this is that you can get one with echo cancelling on it!

Andrew J
============================================ Access Grid Support Centre, RSS Group, Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, UK Tel: +44(0)161-275 0685 Email: Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
From: owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov [mailto:owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov] On Behalf Of Jason Ryu Sent: 30 April 2007 13:01 To: 'ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov' Subject: [AG-TECH] Audio trouble at AG2.4

HI Ag-techs...

I am newbie in AG. I want to another laptop PIC on the Multicast environment.

I installed the AG2.4, and tested that tool. But, I afraid that the AG2.4 is not properly operated.

My notebook does not send and receive any sound at AG. But, the sound is good when I test with control pannel of my PC.

My OS is Windows XP. Sound card is Realtek HD.

Is there anyone give a hand or suggestion.

Thanks in Advance

/Ryu