[AG-TECH] ResgistryPeer.py proccess

Nico nmolina at cesga.es
Thu Mar 15 06:18:02 CDT 2007

Hello!

I’m Nico from Spain and I’d like to make you a question about the bridge for
AG3. We have our own bridge and we have added to our AG Server the txt
called “ag_peers.txt” with the dns name and port 8030 in the web server
/var/www. Then we execute RegistryPeer.py indicating the location of our web
server which is the same as AG server and last we launch the bridge. But the
problem is that when we execute the RegistryPeer.py the process falls down
in a few minutes, so bridge doesn’t work. But just when I launch that
process if I start AG3 Venue Client, RegistryPeer doesn’t fall down, so it
works during I’m connected with a client, so my question is: Is it normal
RegistryPeer process falls down when there is no activity? I need to know
this question because we are going to make important videoconferences and we
can’t have interrupted sessions.

My English is not very good, but I hope you understand my preoccupation.

Thanks for all!

Bye!

Nicolás Molina Santiago
Técnico de Comunicacións

Centro de Supercomputación de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n (Campus Sur)
15705 Santiago de Compostela - ESPAÑA

E-mail:      HYPERLINK "mailto:nmolina at cesga.es"nmolina at cesga.es
Telf:         +34  981 56 98 10