[AG-TECH] USB audio products

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Wed Mar 14 05:21:33 CDT 2007

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007, Vine, Derek A wrote:

> Taking a look at USB sound cards, I see that the Sound Blaster that is
> recommended on the hardware page of the accessgrid.org is no longer in
> production.  I have found the following, option
> http://www.soundblaster.com/products/product.asp?category=1&subcategory=206&product=10702
> has anyone had any experience with this, or can recommend another USB sound
> card that plays well with Rat?

I've tried a Terratec 5.1 card, and it worked alright with rat.  In someway it
seemed 'not as good' as a previous PCI card, but I'm not sure I could put my
finger on why.

jh

--
"It might be as well for the West to remember that history in the Middle East
  rarely rewards the just.  It never favours the foreigner and it always takes