[AG-TECH] Sony EVI-HD1 camera

Ladan Gharai ladan at ISI.EDU
Fri Mar 9 14:27:27 CST 2007

Hi Daniel:

Yes I have heard of this work at LSU from John and via the CESNET
folks (Petr Holub, et al). Is there a website or any other reference
to it? My understanding is that a class is being taught  between 3
different locations?

Yes, the Centaurus cards are pricey!  but a new CentaurusII card is
available now at a lower cost (almost half). This card is compatible
with the SDK we have been using and comes in either PCIe and PCIX.

Ladan