[AG-TECH] building AG3 on ubuntu edgy

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 8 17:43:03 CST 2007

Brad:

OpenSSL_AG refers to a version of pyOpenSSL that we have modified for
the Access Grid project.  Information about retrieving it from our CVS
is on the old cvs webpage:

http://www-new.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/cvs_old.html
under the heading pyOpenSSL_AG (Futures Lab CVS)

This modified pyOpenSSL is required for the AG3.0.2 code, but has been
removed as a dependency for the current CVS code (the relevant support
is now gotten from m2crypto instead).

Tom