[AG-TECH] argonne lobby video...

John I Quebedeaux Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Thu Mar 8 13:21:32 CST 2007

Thanks Mike, getting it.

On the chat, i believe Tom mentioned scheduling a "come one, come
all" event  to see how much video (and audio?) we could scale. I have
to wonder if the bridge will handle that as well... the most i've
ever seen was in a Bioinformatics Virtual Conference - 50ish streams.

BTW: The ASCR Support video "studders" from time to time (jitter?).

-John Q.

--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.