[AG-TECH] Invitation for Testing 1:25pm EDT - 2:30pm EDT NCSA Lobby tomorrow 3.7

john langkals langkals at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu
Tue Mar 6 09:26:16 CST 2007

Hello AG Tech,

Tomorrow our physics department chair, Dr. Saam, will be using his newly
installed AG 3.0.2 on an iMAC, visiting the NCSA Lobby for about an hour
while I test a few AG PIGs and rooms systems.  Basically it's a show and
tell for an hour introducing him to the technology, and if any one is
available, to individuals from the AG community. This is very informal. If
anyone is available from about 1:15pm EDT to 2:30pm EDT tomorrow, Wednesday
March 07, to verify audio and video and to and talk about your applications
of the AG at your facility, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

John

John Langkals
Systems Manager