[AG-TECH] Bridge Traffic

Lassi Ylikojola lapeyl at uwasa.fi
Thu Jun 28 17:05:54 CDT 2007

Hi !

Apologies since I think I'm to blame here. On monday we had a session
from Funet Finnish University network here in Seinäjoki to area near by
localtime 16:30 to around 20:00.

We used from funet four video streams and to funet one video + 32 khz
audio using westgrid. No hd/dv was present.

We tried our own bridge and eventually Yours because it was the only
one we could get connection.

And word taken. We will use other means to get connectivity next time
in case Our bridge fails.

I also have to consult Our network people about running the Bridge
here. Have to admit I have never thought about any costs.

Lassi