[AG-TECH] Anyone available to chat for an AG demo ar 12:30 Eastern today?

Kingdon Barrett kingdon at tuesdaystudios.com
Fri Jun 8 16:01:07 CDT 2007

That website is down right now, I'll check it out later.  Thanks!

Multicast is not working for me (my own router is probably at fault, I don't
know how to configure any router to support both multicast and NAT, and NAT
is required by my upstream provider... anyone recommend a guide for
SmoothWall or m0n0wall, or some other package perhaps?) I'll have to plug
myself directly into the wall and take down my whole network to see if
Multicast is supported at all, and I'm not exactly itching to do that... my
network is under heavy development and so is unstable enough already.

Also to tell the truth I've never had any luck with the unicast-multicast
bridges, from any location; this has resulted in some embarassing failures
when I attempt to demonstrate AccessGrid to potential developers and other
interested parties.  I don't want to trouble the AG-Tech list with my
never-ending tech support requests, as this is not my primary area of
research, but I would like to be involved and perhaps there's something I
can do to help with the development effort!

Ed, I know you're not in the business of supporting AccessGrid, but would it
be alright if I stop over some time and maybe we compare notes?  Let me know
when is a good time for you,

Thanks,
Kingdon

--
Kingdon Barrett <kingdon at tuesdaystudios.com>
Tuesday Studios Main Office: 585-239-6035