[AG-TECH] Bridge Traffic

Lassi Ylikojola lapeyl at uwasa.fi
Tue Jul 31 14:11:26 CDT 2007

Hi

Just noticed when testing VX/VB that one of my capture inputs/vic was
sending a huge amount of data across Our network. Vic settings were
708 kbps/25 frames/h261. It was something around 16 to 20 mb/s and
even higher so it could look like a dv stream.

reinstalling modules bt878 and bttv fixed.

I'll install never vic and monitor if this happens again.

I'm using ivc-200G quad capture card(four bt878 chips) on Fedora 6
kernel 2.6.20-1.2962.fc6 and vic that comes with VenueClient 3.0.2

Lassi