[AG-TECH] Multiple USB...

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Fri Jul 20 17:31:33 CDT 2007

Robert,

What type of mics? How are you addressing echo canceling? Typically, if
they're echo canceling microphones there are types that "daisy chain" up to
2 or 3 units depending on the product.

-John

P.s. "The site with the worse audio never hears it." (everyone else does) -
I wish I knew who said it, they deserve the credit!
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.