[AG-TECH] Re: How did LSU-Monroe end up in NY? :-)

gurcharan khanna gskpop at cis.rit.edu
Fri Jul 20 16:11:14 CDT 2007

John,

actually, it did say monroe at first when it showed up in new york but
the subsequent
trials that showed up in china were the ones i sent you snapshots of. i
still am not really
sure of what i was seeing.

-gurcharan

--
-------------------------
Gurcharan S. Khanna, Ph.D.

Director, Interactive Collaboration Environments Laboratory,
Center for the Advancing the Study of Cyberinfrastructure
---
Rochester Institute of Technology
1 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, New York 14623-5603
Phone: 585-475-7504  ~  Cell: 585-451-8370
Email: gurcharan.khanna at rit.edu
Http:  www.rit.edu/~gskpop