[AG-TECH] Venue server equipment

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Jul 20 15:01:51 CDT 2007

	Okay, since noone else has asked, I feel I have to .. 'Why?' :) .. what
else are you using this machine for?
	You could do some cool virtualization with it .. I guess I have that on
my mind since I'm looking at Xen for a project here... probably using a
similar spec'd machine to yours.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 855 5560
IU Molecular Structure Center, A421C, Chemistry