[AG-TECH] Windows XP problem

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jul 18 17:27:00 CDT 2007

It might be interesting to also look at the VideoProducerService.log and
the AudioService.log.

The code that opens the firewall is isolated so errors that occur there
do not affect the launching of vic/rat.  I'm curious to know what the
problem is.  If we find out quickly, we can try to reproduce it in
AG3.1beta, and fix it for the final.

Tom