[AG-TECH] M2Crypto and SSL errors

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 13:08:18 CDT 2007

Good afternoon all, I'm having a recurring problem that I have to
restart our VenueServer every day or so. When I connect and open the
screen session, its always the same M2Crypto SSLError:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/M2Crypto/SSL/SSLServer.py",
line 29, in handle_request
request, client_address = self.get_request()
FIle "/usr/lib/python2.4/SocketServer.py", line 373, in get_request
return self.socket.accept()
File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/M2Crypto/SSL/Connection.py",
line 125, in accept_ssl
return m2.ssl_accept(self.ssl)
SSLError: unexpected eof

The venueserver is Slack 11 running AG 3.0.2 packages from Vislab. I
noticed new packages for Slack 11 (6e I think) and went ahead and
upgraded last week thinking the new packages might fix the problem but
its not.

---
Jeremy Mann
UT Health Science Center