[AG-TECH] Limit for number of video devices?

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Tue Jan 30 08:13:20 CST 2007

	Apart from any technical limitations that may exist it should be
pointed out that you should probably not have THAT many cameras as your
site would be rather overwhelming to other AG participants. 2 or 3
cameras should suffice for most meetings.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics