[AG-TECH] AG 3 API

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 18 14:16:44 CST 2007

Andrew:

With migration to the new SOAP implementation used in AG3, we are
not able to generate documentation in the same way as we did for the link
you reference.  I've been looking for a way to generate reasonable human-
readable documentation from the WSDL, but haven't found anything
satisfactory yet.

You can view the WSDL in CVS, here:

http://fl-cvs.mcs.anl.gov/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/AccessGrid/AccessGrid/wsdl

Or, you can retrieve it from any running service by appending '?WSDL' to
the service URL; for example:

https://vv3.mcs.anl.gov:8000/Venues/default?WSDL

As soon as we are able to generate docs, we'll get them up on the website.

Tom