[AG-TECH]File upload problem

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 16 12:52:23 CST 2007

You should look in the VenueClient.log file for an indication of
the problem. You'll find this file in

C:\Documents and Settings\<you>\Application Data\AccessGrid3\Logs

(or the similar path on your Korean installation of Windows)

If you don't see a clear indication of the problem in that file,
you could forward it to me to take a look.

Tom