[AG-TECH] Video Consumer Service problem

Amarnath Reddy amarnath at ccs.uky.edu
Wed Jan 10 15:38:58 CST 2007

Hello,
We have recently installed AG2 on a new Windows XP server. We run the Venue Client on a different server and remotely start the Video Consumer and producer services on this new server. We start the Service Manager on the new server so that the Video producer/consumer services get started once the Venue client is started on the other server.

We cannot see any video feeds from remote sites on the Video Consumer Service window. But, we can see the videos from remote sites on one of the Video Producer Service windows. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thanks
-Amarnath