[AG-TECH] broke my AG installation

Ismail Bhana i.m.bhana at reading.ac.uk
Tue Jan 9 04:55:29 CST 2007

I'm running Access Grid 3.0.2 in Windows and recently managed to break
the installation by installing a duplicate (newer) version of python.
I'm now greated with an "Initialization Error, SystemExit-1" error when
attempting to load the venue client. I've tried removing and
reinstalling all the software including the python distributions and the
other dependancies but to no avail. Does anyone know how to get around
this? Is there a debug/log file somewhere on my system that I should be
looking at (sorry, I'm new to this!)?

Many Thanks,

Ismail