[AG-TECH] AG node in Minneapolis

Joseph Stone stone004 at umn.edu
Mon Jan 8 11:52:17 CST 2007

Hi Cindy,

     I would be one of them.  I should be listed in the AG Central
nodes list.
There are some other ones around as well, I'm part of an effort here
to raise awareness about them.

     How can I help?

Joe

On Jan 8, 2007, at 9:58 AM, Cindy Sievers wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anyone know of an AG node at Univ of Minnesota-Minneapolis?
> Thanks!
>
> Cindy

> Cindy Sievers           Los Alamos National Laboratory
> sievers at lanl.gov        Group CCS-1 MS B287
> tel:505.665.6602        Advanced Computing
> fax:505.665.4939        Los Alamos, NM 87544

Joseph Stone
Senior Informatics Manager
Family Medicine Community Health, Medical School, Univ. of Minnesota
Suite 220 Dinnaken
925 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

(612) 624-3192