[AG-TECH] RE: Fading AG usage?

Denis M. Pelletier Denis.M.Pelletier at UMCE.CA
Fri Jan 5 07:53:58 CST 2007

Hey Derek!

Well, at least one site has been added to the list.  We here at the
University of Moncton, Edmundston Campus, have just invested about 1 M$
(CAN) into one AG room.  We're located in Edmundston, New Brunswick Canada
and being a small community, far from the major cities of the world, this
technology will not only help our campus to stay connected with the rest of
the planet, but our entire community will be able to contact almost anyone,
anywhere.

>From what I know, there are 3 working sites in the province of New Brunswick
and at least 2 more are under construction.  Also, in Atlantic Canada (
comprised of 4 Canadian provinces, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward
Island and Newfounland-Labrador ), there are a number of existing sites and
a few under construction.  (I don't have a complete list unfortunately )

Here's an idea, would be cool to have an inventory of sites that do have the
AG technology installed.  That could be a good way to keep track of the
numbers and certainly easier to inter-connect sites.  ( although this might
already exist, new to the AG world here )

Cheers!

Denis M. Pelletier

Gérant du réseau informatique / Network Manager
Université de Moncton - campus d'Edmundston
165, boul. Hébert blvd Edmundston ( Nouveau- / New Brunswick )
E3V 2S8 * Canada * 506.737.5050 ext. 5293

Denis.M.Pelletier at UMCE.CA