[AG-TECH] unicast bridge

Shawn Needham shawn at flash.uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 27 14:58:55 CST 2007

Hello,

I'm using AG 2.4 and the ivs.mcs.anl.gov server. I was wondering if it
is possible to start up the unicast bridge server so I could use it in
the UC-ASC Flash Venue, which is in the Educational Institution Lobby.

I have a first time AG user who is attempting to connect, but I can't see
video or audio from him. I'm guessing his router might not be setup to
allow multicast traffic. The meeting wasn't scheduled for the AG and all
the other participants are meeting in another room currently. If someone
has a chance to start the bridge that would be great, as that would allow
him to attend the final two hours of meetings.

Thanks,
Shawn