[AG-TECH] VenueManagement3.py

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:55:10 CST 2007

Thomas, the problem is I don't have CertificateManager3.py. I managed
to get around this by exporting our existing 2.4 certificate, then
using the CLI with certmgr4.py to import the certificate.

If there is supposed to be a CertificateManager3.py, then the
Slackware package maintainer needs to update the package.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility