[AG-TECH] Video producer not enabled

Christoph Willing willing at vislab.uq.edu.au
Thu Feb 22 16:42:02 CST 2007

On 23/02/2007, at 8:00 AM, Darin Oman wrote:

> Thanks Monika. Yes, this is the thought. Unfortunately it doesn't
> seem to work for me. I also tried saving the configuration as a
> different name (not default) and making that configuration the
> default. Any other ideas?

Darin,

Try going into a venue and make sure all your services are enabled &
running correctly before saving your configuration.

If the ProducerService is disabled when you enter a venue, you may
have to explicitly Disable it (even though it already says its
disabled) and then explicitly Enable it again before it will work
correctly. In fact, its probably better to wait until you're in a
venue before adding the VideoProducer service.

chris

> On Feb 22, 2007, at 2:45 PM, monika.k.rabarison at jsums.edu wrote:
>
>> Hi Darin,
>>
>> I guess you could add the video producer services and store the
>> configuration as default like it is done with 2.4.
>>
>> Am I correct?
>> Monika
>>

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I finally got around to installing AG3 on our main node. Everything
>>> seems to work fine, but I can't get the video producer services
>>> to be
>>> enabled by default. Sorry if I missed any talk about this, but is
>>> this normal? If not, anybody know what I can do to fix it?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Darin

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8350
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland