[AG-TECH] Video producer not enabled

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 22 16:35:11 CST 2007

That setting is in the user preferences (Tools->Preferences), and is not
part of the service configuration.  Several people have brought this up,
and I agree that it is unintuitive.

In CVS, the default is to have video enabled, which partially addresses
the problem.  I'd like to also wire things together in a more intuitive way
to entirely avoid this confusion.  Time is in short supply; if anyone is
interested in making a mini contribution to the next release, let me know.

Tom