[AG-TECH] AG node in Cincinnati

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Feb 21 18:10:30 CST 2007

G'day John, Cindy and all

There is going to be a way that part of this problem will be taken care of, as soon as I can have it all implemented.

I am currently working with Tom in trying to migrate the Node Listings to accessgird.org (It's being more difficult as we make process), but once the node listing is completed, we also hope to implement the QA process.  As part of the QA process, is the requirement that the current registered details are correct and current.

Because the QA process is a continual process, this would ensure that QA node details are up to date.  I realize that this process doesn't have any automatic registration of nodes, but even if that was implemented, the details would soon be out of date and if no-one up dates this information, then it would be useless anyway in my opinion.

In the hope that people would want to have AG sessions with QA'ed nodes, the demand for nodes being QA'ed would increase and hence should help with this process.

Having the node listings on accessgrid.org would make it more visible and hence would hopefully mean more people would register as well...

Anyway, just thought I would share with you what is currently happening behind the scenes.

Cheers,
Jason.