[AG-TECH] compat 2.4

George Estes gestes at NCSA.UIUC.EDU
Thu Feb 8 14:10:36 CST 2007

  When I started the client for the first time a message came up saying the anonymous cert had expired and I should request a new certificate.  Clicking ok brings up the new certificate request wizard.  After going through the request wizard nothing happens.  Rerunning the client and cancelling out of the request wizard brings up the client interface.  The anonymous cert appears to be valid.  But in Certificate Request there are maybe a dozen new certificate requests that under status say no private key found.   I imported my identity cert and everything works fine.

George