[AG-TECH] 3.1 Release Date?

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 7 14:34:46 CST 2007

Hi Todd:

Sorry for the delay in responding.   The next release is easily six
weeks away, if not more.
We need to finalize some current development work before giving a better
estimate,
including but not limited to integration of the UCL media tools and
further stabilizing
the bridging support.  As soon as possible, I'd like to get a beta (or
snapshot builds)
out for people to test with; I'm sure you'll see the announcement when
that happens,
and I hope you'll help us with testing.

In the short term, for your system image, I'd suggest you stick with the
3.0.2 release.

Tom