[AG-TECH] Combining 2.4 and 3.0 venue servers

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 5 12:20:54 CST 2007

The solution we have used for this (and NCSA is using) is to mirror
the Venues across the 2.4 and 3.0 servers.  'Mirroring', in this case,
refers only to the Venue names and structure, and audio/video multicast
addresses; shared applications and data can not be shared between 2.4
and 3.0 clients.

Tom