[AG-TECH] Re: Compiling VIC in Visual Studio 8 (2005)

Joseph Stone stone004 at umn.edu
Mon Feb 5 04:24:40 CST 2007

This and the other responses along with the discussion are quite
helpful.  Just wanted let you know that even though I've been silent,
I am actively following these closely with great appreciation.

Joe

Joseph Stone
Senior Informatics Manager
Family Medicine Community Health, Medical School, Univ. of Minnesota
Suite 220 Dinnaken
925 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414

(612) 624-3192