[AG-TECH] windows sound card woes

Paul Bonnett P.Bonnett at ukerna.ac.uk
Fri Feb 2 03:14:25 CST 2007

I had the same problems at Rutherford labs last year, and noticed that
the AC97 chipset based sound cards worked far better than the Creative
(especially Audigy) cards in this application. Many motherboards come
with this as an on-board solution, and it worked well for all our nodes.

Paul Bonnett
UKERNA