[AG-TECH] Microphone recommendations

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:59:56 CST 2007

I've been assigned to design and install AG systems in several
existing conference rooms for different departments here on campus.
One design they all agree on, is the lack of or sparse use of cables.
The one portable AG node I built several years ago is not pleasing to
the eye at all because of all the cables.

I'm interested to hear if anyone else has built or is using wireless
table top microphones, or  a combination of wireless microphones with
built-in echo cancellation.

Any brand recommendations?

--
Jeremy Mann