[AG-TECH] RE: [Add Project Listing] AGConnector and AG3.1

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Thu Dec 27 03:23:31 CST 2007

G'day Namgon

I was wondering if I could encourage you to register your project at the
projects listing on the AG website.

See http://www.accessgrid.org/projects for current project listings.

To create a project item, simply login to the AG website (or create an
account if required) and go to the web page
http://www.accessgrid.org/node/add to create new content.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I would also encourage others who have AG related projects to list them
at this site as well.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.