[AG-TECH] Codec Options and Capture device

Douglas Baggett dbaggett at nsf.gov
Mon Dec 17 14:44:52 CST 2007

Interesting. It DOES crash..just not that often :) But works when it
doesn't crash.

I'm looking forward to the day when we have H.264 and some tighter
audio codecs (which has probably been discussed here before. Apologies
if so). I was thinking of using it (for collaboration) with a group on
the internet I'm part of (non multicast..so via bridge) but
unfortunately vic/rat are just beyond use (for more than one to one)
on a cable modem. Bandwidth is a little high.

-Doug B
OCI/NSF