[AG-TECH] Issues with QuickCam Pro 5000

Douglas Baggett dbaggett at nsf.gov
Tue Dec 11 13:50:15 CST 2007

Yea, the 4000 works like a charm, but it's not quite as good video wise.

I'd like to recommend the 9000 due to the fact that we have a lot of
skype users and the latest version of skype supports pseudo hig-def
(higher res) and some hardware assisted encoding in the camera. I'll
probably try to get in a test version to see how it reacts, but
hopefully somebody here has bought that webcam.

Problem with staying with older Logitech cameras is that they tend to
get harder and harder to find especially if logitech discontinues that
model.

-Doug B
OCI/NSF