[AG-TECH] Does a Global Node Listing ownership need to be transferred to you!

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Tue Aug 21 22:58:50 CDT 2007

Dear Colleagues

As some of you might be aware, a little while ago, I transferred node
listing details from the AGCentral website to the new node listing
website www.accessgrid.org/nodes.

Unfortunately there are many Access Grid node listings that haven't been
claimed ownership of yet, these being:

ACCESS NCSA
AG-RZ
ANU Computer Science AG
Adventure Game
Argonne Library
Argonne Workshop
BNMI :: Co-Lab
BRCSS Albany
BRCSS Turitea
BRCSS Wellington
BU CISM
Bethune-Cookman AG Node
Bioinformatics Conference Room
CESGA Portable Node
CESGA's AG node
CGM Lab
CHL Access Grid
CINECA Access Grid
CMG AG Node
CPE KU AccessGrid
CSC402_NCSU
Center for Computational Sciences
DTA-AG
Department of Biochemistry
Department of Sociology
Durham e-Science
EPCC node R3303 JCMB
Electronic Visualization Laboratory
Evolving Stories Lab
FEA IT Unit
FZK-IWR
Huxley AG
IRMACS - Boardroom
IRRI Access Grid Node
ISB Dunedin
IU Informatics Research Institute
Institute for Theoretical Sciences
Internet Research Studio
JCTPOOL Personal Node
LSU Center for Computation & Technology Node
Los Alamos National Lab
MCNC
Manchester Computing 1.10
Manchester Computing G95
Masaryk University/CESNET - ANTLab (Sitola)
NIBHI - Smith Building
NOCS Main AG Room
National Grid Access Grid
Netera Cyberport
Netera Cyberport
Networked Media Laboratory
NorthStar Telecommunications Network AccessGrid
ORNL F307A
ORNL JICS
Ohio Center for Technology and Science
Ohio Super Computer Center
PSNC
Penn Video Network
Physics 3.29
Research @ Rogers Communications Centre
Rogers Communications Centre
SAVRC
SIU-Student AG Node
SVE Lab
UCLA Physics
UNLV - Lied Library
USM Medical School AG Node
USQ Toowoomba
UTS AG node
UW Madison Plasma Physics
UniMelb Physics
University of Extremadura
University of Extremadura
University of Hawaii at Manoa
University of Idaho
University of Minho at Braga AG Node
University of Minho at Guimaraes AG Node
Utah CHPC AG Node
Utah EHSL AG Node
VideoRoom FACYT-UC
Washington State University - Pullman Campus
Welsh e-Science
ZAIK/RRZK
e-Social Science
eIMBL AG Node
eIMBL-SBL
iVEC (ARRC)
iatlab
inSORS Conference Room

If you own on of these nodes could you please send me personally via
email, your username [or generic account name] (for the
www.accessgrid.org website) and the node/s you would like ownership to,
so that I can transfer the node-listing to you.  Alternatively, I can
delete the entry if the node no longer exists, or has been moved/

Note: It would be greatly appreciated and valued if you can fill out as
much of the content as possible.

In regards to gaining GPS (Latitude and Longitude) information, you can
use Google Maps to gain such information.  A guide on how to do it can
be found at: http://www.accessgrid.org/node/767

Thanks very much for your time,
Jason.

Please feel free to pass on this email to your colleagues, especially
those owners of an Access Grid Node Listing.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.

B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

High Performance Computing Support Officer,
Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

E-mail : j.bell at cqu.edu.au