[AG-TECH] "Windows - No Disk" error while installing AG2.4

Rohit J rohit.jonahs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:36:46 CDT 2007

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Access Grid 2.4 on Windows XP and I get this
error right at the end when it says Finishing installation...

The error message in the dialog box says Exception Processing Message
c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c

I've attached an image of the dialog box.  This appears twice and then
when I press continue the installation finishes.

When I try to start the venue client the message appears twice again
and then a small window pops up with title Starting Venue Client...
and just hangs.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Rohit