[AG-TECH] AG 3.1 compatability

Mike Daley Mike.W.Daley at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Thu Aug 16 06:33:06 CDT 2007

Hi Tom
The network configuration for this test was as follows:
The node running 3.0.2 was running over a multicast enabled network.

The other two machines running 3.1 beta were both on a separate UNICAST
only network but using AG Connector via the UMTP/GIST bridge so I guess
it may be a fault with AG Connector. We will try some other
configurations and see what happens.
Thanks
Mike