[AG-TECH] AG 3.1 compatability

Mike.W.Daley at cs.cardiff.ac.uk Mike.W.Daley at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Aug 15 15:53:45 CDT 2007

Hi All
I've not been paying attention lately to the community but now have a
bit of time spare.
Could anyone varify if there are any compatability problems between
AG3.0.2 and AG 3.1 beta.
We were doing a few tests today between three sites, two were running
AG3.1 and the other was running 3.0.2 all pointing to Argonne lobby
the two 3.1 sites could see existing feeds in the Lobby plus feeds
from the other 3.1 site but not the 3.0 feeds. The node running 3.0.2
could only see its own feeds plus the lobby feeds not the feeds from
3.1 nodes.
All three machines were running Windows XP.
Any ideas :-)
Mike