[AG-TECH] Praise for the APAG Audio Reflector Venue

Christoph Willing willing at vislab.uq.edu.au
Mon Aug 13 18:03:06 CDT 2007

On 14/08/2007, at 4:45 AM, Roberts, Ian E wrote:

> I just wanted to publicly thank the folks responsible for the Audio
> Reflector venue on the Asia Pacific Access Grid (APAG) server. I
> just spent
> about an hour going through the AP400 Documentation on the AG site
> <http://www.accessgrid.org/agdp/howto/config-gentner-ap400.html>
> using the APAG Audio Reflector room.
> [APAG Lobby (https://vv2.ap-accessgrid.org:8000/Venues/default) >
> Services
> Lobby > Audio Reflector Venue] as described on this great page:
> <http://www.accessgrid.org/node/354>
>
> It's a great resource to be able to hear your own voice as others
> hear you,
> and to be able to test audio without dragging down a meeting prep. :)
>
> Thanks to the folks who keep that up and running. ~ian

Thanks Ian,

The real thanks should go to Rhys Hawkins and others at ANU for
writing this application and making it available. We're happy to host
it and hope lots of sites use it - its in our own interest for
everyone to have the best audio possible :)

BTW, its also available for AG3 users. Go there via the APAG vv3
lobby i.e.
	APAG Lobby (https://vv3.ap-accessgrid.org:9000/Venues/default)
then to Services Lobby
then to Audio Reflector venue

chris

> --
> Ian Roberts <NVAC Digital Media Director>
> http://nvac.pnl.gov

Christoph Willing                       +61 7 3365 8350
QCIF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland