[AG-TECH] AG on >10 displays

Nguyen, Doc Lap dnguy6 at lsuhsc.edu
Wed Aug 1 22:51:11 CDT 2007

Actually, if you use 2 of the Nvidia NVS 440 PCIe x1 quad cards with 8 TripleHead2Go's, you'd get 8 * 3 = 24 displays on one computer.  And it works on both Windows and Macs, not sure about Linux...  I've connected 2 of the TripleHead2Go's on a PC and it worked fine, so I expect it should work with 8 of them as well...

  Doc