[AG-TECH] AG on >10 displays

John I. Quebedeaux, Jr johnq at lsu.edu
Wed Aug 1 16:10:36 CDT 2007

Cindy,

I'm doing it both ways: multiple display machines and I do have one with
video cards on two different busses (at least I think so) one triple head
PCI-X and one Quad on PCIe...

I've found that if the card has 256Mb Ram on it (video card) it does OK. One
of the quad cards is a PCIe 1X card and does fine. But I haven't gone past 7
displays this way (on a single machine).

-John
--
John I. Quebedeaux, Jr.; Louisiana State University
Computer Manager LBRN; 131 Life Sciences Bldg.