[AG-TECH] Re: AG 2.4 and 3.0 bridging

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Apr 17 03:54:00 CDT 2007

Hi,

You cannot have both bridges on the same machine.  The bridge includes code so that any traffic sent out in multicast from the bridge is not returned to the machine.  This means that when the first bridge sends out data, it will not be copied to the second bridge, and vice versa.

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,